Based in East London, East End Community Foundation (EECF) is dedicated to increasing opportunities for people living in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets and the City of London. For 25 years we have been giving grants to the most effective local charities making a huge difference at grassroots level and delivering programmes which directly support the vulnerable.
We are committed to focussing on programmes and organisations that:
- Increase employability
- Raise educational achievement
- Improve community wellbeing and social cohesion
What we do
EECF brings together local people, businesses, charities and public bodies to achieve our aims. We do this by using our extensive local expertise and networks to:
- Provide grants and capacity building support to grassroots organisations
- Deliver programmes which increase employability, educational achievement and community wellbeing
- Support our business, statutory and individual members to achieve their philanthropic and social responsibility goals
- Raise awareness of East London’s changing needs and creating innovative local solutions to local issues
UK Community Foundations
EECF is quality accredited by UK Community Foundations to standards endorsed by the Charity Commission.