We provide expertise in local needs and causes, allowing you to make your charitable giving tangible and relevant to the area in which your business operates. Our flexible giving options ensure your investment is tied closely to your company values and wider corporate social responsibility objectives including employee engagement and publicity. As an EECF donor you will also be joining a community of funders, offering the opportunity for best practice sharing and networking with other City and Canary Wharf businesses.
Depending on your companies priorities and the level of investment you wish to make, EECF has a range of tax effective giving options:
Become a Member
EECF has a tiered Business Membership scheme which enables businesses to support our work while at the same time taking advantage of a series of benefits which support their own corporate social responsibility programmes. Benefits include:
- Voting Rights- attend and vote at EECF’s AGM
- CSR/ Local Expertise- bespoke advice on CSR and the needs of communities
- Volunteering Brokerage- access to employee volunteering opportunities
- Events- Invitations to our breakfast and lunch time learning events bringing together key representatives from the City and Canary Wharf business community
- Recognition- recognition on our website and other publications
Access to these benefits depends on the level of membership:
Support a Programme
EECF runs a range of direct delivery programmes and events ranging from training and employment programmes supporting local people to access employment opportunities to mentoring programmes supporting students to improve their literacy and numeracy skills. Many of these programmes are limited in size and scope due to available funding and your support could help us continue and extend our programmes to reach even more local people.
Set up a Named Business Fund
Create your own bespoke grants programme which matches your interests with the needs on the ground. With as little or much input as you want, EECF can help you set up, administer and manage your grants programme to ensure that you are able to achieve maximum impact through your investment.
Our grants development and management service offers all of the following elements-
- Programme Design
- Capacity Building and Grant Support Services
- Assessment Process
- Due Diligence
- Reporting and Impact Assessment
Please contact 020 7345 4444 for more information.